500g Sweet Potatoes,
4 Skinless Chicken Thighs,
1 LargeRed or White Onion,
2 Tinned Tomatoes,
2 tbsp Curry Paste,
1 Tin Coconut Milk,
1 tbsp Olive Oil,
1. Peel and dice the sweet potatoes, cut the chicken into bite size pieces and dice the onion
2. Cook the sweet potatoes in boiling water for 5 – 7 minutes until tender, drain well then set aside
3. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan and add the diced onion and chicken pieces, cook for 5 – 6 minutes until brown and the chicken is cooked through
4. Stir in the curry paste, cook for 1 minute, add the tomatoes and cook for a further minute
5. Pour 100ml of boiling water and mix well, simmer for 5 minutes then add the spinach and cook until wilted
6. Fold in the potatoes and heat through, add coconut milk and simmer for 1 minute
7. Serve with rice
A big congratulations to Steph Pontone on being appointed Deputy Manager of Melville Street Nursery.
Steph is loved by children and well respected by parents and staff, so will be a huge asset to the nursery going forward.
Well done and good luck!
Please find below or on ‘read more’ (app users) the August Pre School planning.
Pre School August Focus for Learning
Pres School August Outcomes