We would like to say a huge congratulations to our Doune Terrace manager, Christine, on being shortlisted for NMT Nursery Manger of The Year.
Christine will head through to Glasgow tomorrow to be interviewed by a panel of judges along with 4 other finalists.
The award ceremony will take place on the 1st September, where the winner of the 2017 award will be announced.
We are all so proud of Christine on getting this far, it is a huge achievement and we have every confidence that she will go on to win the award.
Congratulations and good luck!
The Getting Ready for School Workshop will take place on Tuesday 20th June from 7pm – 8.30pm.
Maureen always has fantastic feedback from pre school parents on this event and most people find it very helpful and positive.
Parents who would like to attend, please can you confirm to your nursery manager by Friday 16th June.
We look forward to seeing you all there.
Any other vegetables you want to add,
1 Garlic Clove,
Pinch of Chilli Pepper,
1 Cup of Milk,
Pinch of Pepper,
1. Roast vegetables in the oven at 180 degrees
2. Scramble the eggs and add pepper
3. Add garlic and chilli pepper to the roasted vegetables
4. Top the dish with cheese, eggs and milk (1 cup) and cream (opional)
5. Bake for half an hour in oven at 180 degrees
6. Serve with a lovely fresh salad
Please find below or on view more photos (app users) the May / June Toddler planning.
Toddlers Planning May – June 2017