500g Sweet Potatoes,
4 Skinless Chicken Thighs,
1 LargeRed or White Onion,
2 Tinned Tomatoes,
2 tbsp Curry Paste,
1 Tin Coconut Milk,
1 tbsp Olive Oil,
1. Peel and dice the sweet potatoes, cut the chicken into bite size pieces and dice the onion
2. Cook the sweet potatoes in boiling water for 5 – 7 minutes until tender, drain well then set aside
3. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan and add the diced onion and chicken pieces, cook for 5 – 6 minutes until brown and the chicken is cooked through
4. Stir in the curry paste, cook for 1 minute, add the tomatoes and cook for a further minute
5. Pour 100ml of boiling water and mix well, simmer for 5 minutes then add the spinach and cook until wilted
6. Fold in the potatoes and heat through, add coconut milk and simmer for 1 minute
7. Serve with rice
My name is Morgan and I work at Walker Street.
I really enjoy working with Early Days Nurseries and working with the children, getting to know each and every one of them. I love the job that I do!
Currently I am working through my SVQ level 3 qualification to become a qualified practitioner.
My name is Kay Andrews and I have worked in childcare for over 10 years.
I started off in Bright Horizons as a student and worked my way from there until I passed my SVQ level 3 childcare in March 2016.
I enjoy a little bit of gardening, any excuse to get messy! I also enjoy arts and crafts.
I like go on adventures, exploring new places and trying new foods.
I have 2 chihuahuas that I enjoy taking for long walks especially on a nice sunny day.
The following staff are on annual leave during August:
Damaris– 31st July to 11th August
Chloe M – 31st July to 11th August
Claire Mc –31st July to 11th August
Claire A – 14th August to 18th August
Kim – 14th August to 25th August
Rachael – 28th August to 1st September
Shireen – 28th August to 8th September